Monday, July 18, 2011

Stampin' Up! Conventionw 2011 - All I Can Say is...WOW!!!


 I'm just home from another AMAZING Stampin' Up! Convention experience. Each year SU tries to "one-up" the year before and each year they totally succeed.  What made this year even MORE fun was that I had 3 convention "FIRST-TIMERS" with me. Cheryl, Melissa and Pam are 3 of the girls in my circle of demonstrators and this was their first convention experience. I am pretty sure they will all be back next year! Of course it's also such a treat to see ALL the demonstrators that I have come to know and love over the past 19 years. Great friends, fun stamping, delicious food, the beautiful scenery (and much cooler temps) of Salt Lake City all made for the best convention yet!! 

If you love card making, scrapbooking, and creative fun like we do, then Stampin' Up! is the perfect fit for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment