Monday, August 8, 2011

Pennants For All Occasions!!

Finding new ways to use one of my favorite toys is always fun!! My challenge was to come up with a variety of sample using the NEW Petite Pennant Punch and Pennant Parade Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! I LOVE these two items and pennants are all the rage right now so, Way to Go Stampin' Up!!
 This is a cute little wedding gift enclosure card. Aren't the little bride and groom adorable?! Yep! They are made with the Pennant Punch.
 How about an Ice Cream Come Birthday card. The pennant stamps and punch make a really cute and easy ice cream cone. Cute little tiny pennants on the inside too! Wouldn't they be cute on a baby card?! I'll have to get right on that. lol

The card above is made with the oh so fun Totally Tess stamp set and a nifty little set we convention goers received after we attended all of our classes! Thank you Stampin; Up!
Check out the fun Christmas card with a 3-D Christmas tree on the front. I think some cute ornament ideas are forming!!

 I really like the way this Quilt Square card came out. I think it is a Texas Star but you quilters will have to correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks so much for dropping in. I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment. Oh and if you want to learn to make any of these, you are always welcome at My Stamping Table.

No comments:

Post a Comment