Monday, March 5, 2012

Still Have Room 4 You at the Party

It's a Party!  It's a very Pinteresting Party!! And you can come!!!

Saturday, March 10th, 3:00-6:00
Only room for 4 more players.
Bring a Pinterest project for 6 and you come for FREE!


Look what Bev found for us to make. Too cute!

We will also be making these cute candy filled carrots.

A cute St. Patty's card for your favorite Irish friend.

Bunny boxes full of eggs. Aren't they cute? I will have all your supplies ready!

What else do you want to make?


Here is all you have to do:
Step 1. Leave me a comment saying you want to attend. I will add your name to my Penterest board called Penterest Party.
Step 2. Once you receive the word from me, you can then go to the Penterest Party Board (you must be following me, Jann McCollom, on Pinterest) and pin something you might like to make at the party!
That's it! Easy!!

1 comment: