Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pinterest Party Anyone?




Saturday, March 10th, 3:00 to 6:00
My Stamping Table - 8024 NE 139th Street - Edmond, Ok
Class fee - FREE! Just bring snack that you found on Pinterest.
RSVP by March 5th (I only have room for 6, so hurry!!)

Ok, I've never tried this before but I thought it might just be tons of fun! (Plus, we all need to justify all the time we spend pinning - right?!)

Here are the details (subject to change! haha):
Step 1. Let me know your are interested in coming! (This way I can add your Pinterest name to a special board I have set up to be a contributor.)
Step 2. Go to my Pinterest boards - Jann McCollom.
Step 3. Find the board titled "Pinterest Party - March 10" and pin a few things you think would be fun to make!
I'm thinking this might be Easter stuff!!
GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment