Thursday, April 21, 2011

First 6 Followers!

I was so excited to see that I have 4 good folks following me. (It's nice that I'm not completely talking to myself now. ) I've decided that because I love these four so much I want to do something special for them. I'm inviting them to come to my stamping table for a fun evening of food and stamping. I actually have 6 seats at my stamping table so I still have room for 2 more! All you have to do is be #5 & #6! Who will it be?!

Oh ya, and a card today!
These cards are what we made at stamp club this month. The are created from the Sew Suite grouping of coordinating stamps, paper and the most adorable fabric brads, all found in the Occassions Mini catalog. You only have a few more days to order from the Occassions Mini. I'll be placing one more order before this cute stuff is gone forever. Let me know if you would like something. I make custom cards too if you are short on time!

Thanks for stopping by!
Tell someone what they mean to you today!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jann! So glad you joined the blogging world! It's like birthing a baby and now you have to feed it regularly! lol! Love these projects from stamp club; so creative and unique! ... yes I didn't buy these stamps but you make me want them! Mission accomplished, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie! Thank you for commenting. I will be asking you a ton of questions because you are the blogging expert. (smile) Plus.. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jann!! i'll follow you, but i can't make it to your stamping table...

    can't wait to see all your fun projects!! good for you and the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... a trip across the river maybe? Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So when do I get to join your stampin table, since I'm following ya? LOL I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about Friday, May 13 @ 7:00. Can you come?

    ReplyDelete