Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One week old and already neglected.

My Stamping Table blog and been neglected, but not my stamping table! It is full to overflowing with fun projects, pretty papers and a plethora of accessories. I know you stampers can easily visualize the creative chaos. "Well just what have you been working on so hard that has caused you to neglect you new blog baby, Jann?" I'm so glad you asked! Many, many fun things are going on in my crafting world!
This weekend I'm headed south to spend a great, fun weekend with my stamping sisters in Texas! I can't wait to see these girls again and even meet some new friends! I've been very busy cutting, sorting, stamping, and prepping some outstanding projects that I hope they will love! All I can show you right now of these projects is a teeny tiny thumbnail of just one of them. I like surprises and I don't want to give too much away!! Plus, some of these projects are going to be part of my Surprise & Delight retreat in OKC on June 17 & 18! More about that later.
The second super fun project in my life right now is a very, very special one. (It's only 2nd in chronological order - not importance.) I am designing and making the wedding invitations for my oldest delightful offspring and his sweet significant other. I have a sneak peek for you of that too!
Ok, I'd better got back to work now. Thanks for listening. We'll talk again later. (smile)
P.S. If you are really my friend you will talk back. (bigger smile)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jann, Love your blog, wish I could do this! lol We are so ready for the retreat! We have already collected money from our group! MMM? What could your cards be? We can't wait to see what you have come up with and for our projects! And to see your invites! I bet they are Gorgeous! Thank you for all you do!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Hey girl, if I can do this blog thing- anybody can. You should give a go!
    Oh I'm so excited for our retreat in June!!!! Watch your inbox on May 3. :)

    Thanks for hollerin and thank you for all YOU do!
    jann

    ReplyDelete