Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love and Stamping! They Just Go Together!!

Love Banner! Not just for Valentine's Day.
I LOVE STAMPING! And I LOVE celebrating Saint Valentine's Day! So you can safely assume that I REALLY LOVE STAMPING FOR Valentine's day!!! (Sorry for all the yelling - I'm just excited. giggle)

Had a BLAST (oops! yelling again) at Cousins Craft Day! My sweet cousin-in-law, Marsha McIntyre and her two, adorable daughters-in-law Shayne and Reagan McIntyre, and my fun and gorgeous niece, Courtny Steward came over for a day of Valentine Crafting. We had so much fun catching up, drinking Mimosas and making cute Valentine treats! I can't wait for another Cousins Craft Day!!


Inspiration in color can be found everywhere! Our beautiful Mimosas!!

Yay! Marsha is crafting with me! Love it!!

Regan and Shayna working on their projects. Aren't they cute?!!

Courtny always has a smile on her sweet face.

Shayna showing off her creativeness!

Here is Regan's. I loved how everyone did a little something different.

Courtny's banner is so cute too!

"Crafty Cousins"
Guess who else is crafting for Valentines Day?
Grant made the most adorable "name banner" for his sweet girlfriend, Shelby. He did such a great job on it. I can't believe I let him get out of the house with it before I got a picture. It was pink and red with black letters, and he added some special b&w pictures of the two of them together. Maybe I can have Shelby take a picture of it.




Last but not least, my Monday Club girls got snowed out so they actually came to club ON Valentine's Day. It was lovely! Here they are:
Linda N. She is such a joy to have in club!

Linda Y. I just love her! She always greets me with a hug and a kiss.

Mo. R. One of my newest friends. So happy to know her!

Thanks for visiting today! I always love to hear from you so leave me a comment if you want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment