Friday, January 27, 2012

More Leaders and a card!

I want to recognize some of my leaders that were at Leadership. I love that Stampin' Up lets us parade across the stage when we accomplish a promotion, or earn a trip, or achieve some other milestone in our career. At Leadership 2012, these girls got to "strut their stuff" across the stage.
Julia Gass & Shelia deCordova got to walk (and talk) together for earning a promotion to Senior Supervisor. Congrats ladies! 


Senior Supervisor is the first title that qualifies you to go to Leadership. Here is Shelia and Julia showing off their title badges. I think if you asked them they would say Leadership is totally worth the effort to promote to go. Cuties!!

The girl in the middle in the blue sweater is Monica Wood. Monica promoted to Manager and was part of that march. Yay Monica - Way to go!!!

This is Kim Wilson, who also promoted to Manager!!! Woohoo, Kim!!!

Here are Sherri Peters and Meg Daves. These two leaders got to take part in the Executive march. At this level you must have 14 demonstrators in your first level and rolling sales of $14,400. Sherri and Meg are well on their way to joining me at the Senior Executive level. Congratulations girls!!!

This is my SU mama, Janet Baker (demo #2) getting a hug from Shelli. Janet was honored for achieving the highest level in the company - Senior Advisor! Janet also got to go on an all-expense paid trip to the West Indies. Wow!! I love this company!
I also want to congratulate Tamzin Cochrane, Wendi Sands, Jeri Mazur, and Celia Cawthon for marching at Leadership. Since my photography skills are not stellar I did not get a picture of these girls. If you have a picture of them send it to me, won't you.

 

How about some art!!

I love the simplicity of this. Stunning really.
 Thanks for checking in today! Watch for more artwork tomorrow and leave me a comment if you like. I love to hear from you!
from My Stamping Table to yours,
jann

P.S. Be sure to check back tomorrow because it is my 20th anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (the actual day!!) and I have a few fun surprises in store. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jann,
    Congratulations on 20 years as a STAMPIN' UP! Demonstrator! You are a terrific grandma to me and I'm so happy to be part of your group. I love our monthly meetings even though I can't make it to all of them. It's great to get together with you and the other demos so we can learn new things and just get to know each other. I'm now a follower of your blog and look forward to seeing great ideas on your site.
    Have a happy day,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jann! I snuck across the stage before anyone could get a picture, I think. Congratulations on twenty years and many good wishes for another decade together. I'm going to make it to Oklahoma one of these days and we'll have an organizing party, lol. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always making me feel welcome and comfortable. Have a great weekend! Celia

    ReplyDelete